Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Throwing in the towel.

So, I gave it a month and a half. And I tried - I really did. But I am miserable, and it's not getting better, and I just don't want to wait around to see if it does.

I gave notice at my job this morning, and I am moving back to Texas. I'll be staying with my parents in the Dallas area until I figure out what my next move is, whether that's moving back to Austin or something entirely different.

In the end, some people make it in this city, and some don't. It seems that I am of the latter category.

===

Before more people flip shit, I encourage you all to make note of today's date. Ahem.

1 comment:

KJS said...

Whoa!

You soooooooo got me!

I was about to be like, Wait! Come out to dinner with the fabulous NYC Happy Hour blogger girls ... or to the club with my awesome girlfriends ...

Never mind. Email me when you get back from Austin, you joker you.