My days are in the single digits.
I will spend 8 more days in Austin as a resident of the city.
I will spend 3.5 more days in the DFW area.
Next Friday, I will board a plane at the Dallas airport, and land at La Guardia a few hours later. I will climb into a cab after wrangling two large suitcases through the airport, and I will travel across the East River without the purpose of coming to New York for a weekend visit.
I have not packed a thing. I am currently at my parents' house for a few days, spending time with them before I move. I'm working remotely, and I have to say that there is something awesome about rolling out of bed at 8:55AM and reporting to work at an armchair in my pajamas.
Is it time for a nap yet?
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And when you get here, you will join our "New York Bloggers Happy Hour"! :)
We're actually a bunch of super cool people. Not creepy at all.
Post a Comment